Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday Friday FRIDAY

Mannnnnnnn It could not have come fast enough! Watching kids all week is exhausting. Things are going better with my neices. The baby is getting used to being here now and only cries when her mom first leaves. They were all freaking wild today. I hate this cold weather stuff and them not being able to play outside. They require lots of energy releasing and i am not sure how to do it. I don't wanna fool with taking them all out, thats 4 carseats and 4 kids 4 and under. Id be a glutten for punishment for sure

Today was payday that was nice. I was sitting here thinking I could enjoy my weekend and relax, buttttttttt My aunt called and needs her house cleaned, then I have to clean my moms and then my uncles. I can't wait til Christmas so I can take a break.
I was sitting in my rocking chair today with 4 kids running around screaming, I was so exhausted, I feel right asleep. I never do that. So UGH! Kyle wants to go Christmas shopping, I don't wanna go, but I guess I gotta. Okay gotta run

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Yeah for Friday!!! I am sorry to hear about you son being sick though...that is the dumps! :( Hopefully with his new diet, he'll be able to get off of his meds, though! That would be great! :)

I hope that you have a great weekend! Try to get some rest!

Love ya,
Sarah

TheMommason said...

Don't you have a wardrobe to Narnia?