Monday, August 13, 2007

First day of school

First day of school went off without a hitch. Boys got out on time, Savannah got out on time. Went and saw Dave and got a huge adjustment. You guys have no clue how the tension just drains away from your body when you get one. I had therapy on my back and Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Oh what a relief!! Here are some pics of Savannah. She was in her carseat and very nervous. The bus came, we got out of the van and she took off running to the bus. Around the block we ran into her bus and she saw us and she waved wildly from the bus!! She's not home yet, but I bet she comes home exhausted!!! I can't wait to hear how her day went!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Carie said...

I rememeber Ashleys first day, I was so heart broken...I cried the whole time she was in class and I never left the school lol, I sat outside the gate and waited for her...

Savannah looked beautiful for her first day (she always looks beautiful)

(((((((((hugs ))))))))))

I can't wait to hear how her day went wither lol..

Ash starts 8th grade on Wednsday

MoonNStarMommy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww