Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Boys deemed blog worthy

Okay, so my oldest comes home from school and now has an "Official" Girlfriend. We sit out in the kitchen eating pepperonis and talkin about her etc. She wants him to go on a date tonight to her church. Okay...........all fine and good.
Fast forward my middle son comes in and after we talk about his day at school, Anthony tells him about his new girlfriend and stuff. Anthony leaves to come check his email in the living room, so Juan and I start talking about girls. He said he has no ladies yet and that usually it takes about 3 weeks. I kept telling him maybe they are intimidated or something. Then he says it will just take awhile and proceeds to drink his milk........... From the other room we hear "It won't take awhile if you are hot and sexy like me" That milk shot out of Juans mouth across the whole kitchen and we both were laughing soooo hard. Not that my son isn't cute, because they are both adorable, but that comment was friggin hilarious. I look at the milk on the floor and Juan says "I'll get to that once the sickness passes"
Literally made me LOL
Oh geez!!
Reminds me of that song by Right Said Fred
I'm to sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts!!
Happy Sexy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Melzie said...

that totally made me LOL :) You are like me your middle child matured too early LOl but its neat to see them all grow up :)

MoonNStarMommy said...

I'm too sexy for my cat... to sexy for my cat... poor pussy... poor pussy cat...

Teehee... tooooooooooo funny!!!!

SassyFemme said...

OMG, that's hilarious!