Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wednesday March 1st :o)

bear2

Spring is right around the corner, Thank God :) Today is my off day, there are no kids here except Savannah and she is driving me insane already. I'm Tired and Tired and Tired.

I've been having such weird dreams lately! You guys are going to think I am nuts, but it's of Waverly Hospital. I have never been there, Just Kyle and my mom. But I have had 3 dreams of this Old Guy named Aaron He always is saying "to come back". I sit down and have actual conversations with him, he wants to know what's new in the world and I always tell him of things going on. I have to avoid looking at his eyes because when I Look at them (he is gray) his eyes are so big and blue, its like looking into the ocean. Its scary and beautiful all at the same time. Aaron is old and frail, I know exactly what he looks like. I could describe every feature of him. Where does he want me to go, there or come back in a dream? Of course I would never go there cause I don't know whats going on, but I keep having the same dreams of talking to him. I have other dreams of going there also, quite frequently. I am never scared when i go there, Im only freaked when looking into his eyes, it almost takes your breath. His hair is white as snow and he is quite attractive for being an older man. I'm guessing he's at least 80. We sit on a hill by a swing, a swing that is hung on a tree. I would guess its a kids swing. We sit on the grass next to it, looking out at all the scenery. He's dressed in all white like what a labcoat or something would look like. I dunno, strange it is. It's funny, Anthonys dad has came to visit before, and I was in that dream/awake stage and he was dressed in all black like what reverend alden would wear. Its so strange.

My dreams are so vivid and real lately. I have had anxiety attacks for 10 years or so now. One thing is that I stopped daydreaming, I completley stopped. I constantly bodyscanned looking for things wrong and thought for if a second i took my mind off my body a new symptom would appear. This past week I have noticed, my daydreams have come back and ideas pop inside my head for this childrens book, the ideas are cool but daydreaming again scares me. Im not focusing on how i feel and thats weird for me.

I prayed to St. Jude for alot of healing...... I am pretty sure it worked.
So thank you to St. Jude :)
I need a Jude and an anthony to accompany my St. Francis, out front :)

Have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

What beautiful dreams you have! I have dreams like that too...personally, I believe that it is someone trying to tap into our being..to reach out to others, as though we are a transit for them...my own opinion, though!

I hope that you have a great evening! American Idol is on tonight! Woohoo!!! And yeah for spring too! No more snow!!!!!
LOL

Love you,
Sarah

Melzie said...

beautiful post Di, I am glad that you are in a place to begin daydreaming again :) xoxo melzie