Sunday, March 12, 2006

SLEEP

deep-sleep-2

I had to babysit my sisters kids all weekend. I was so dreading it. I got like 6 hrs sleep total since Friday, I am a walking zombie. I require my sleep. Friday night, the kids were all wound up and savannah didn't konk out til 3 am, Yes you heard me right 3 am. Then I got into debbies bed and it was Down Comforter, Down pillows, I felt like i was in a fight with a very, very large duck. It wasn't comfortable. Saturday they all went to sleep at 1 and i went down at 2 and at 5 everyone woke up with thunderstorms. It has pretty much stormed all weekend. Pretty bad ones.

My bathroom is now purple :) I love it!! I just want it finished. ALL of it finished. Being gone all weekend, it didn't get accomplished. We were at my sisters and her house is new and its very, very beautiful. I prayed and prayed for Kyle to get a new job so we can move on up like Weezie and George.

Guess what....................... The Hyatt Called this morning and Kyle has a job interview there tomorrow :o) God is good :o) Its for their Chain a purchaser, so I am not sure if that requires he do traveling or what, but I am excited!! I wonder if i can get a permanent room there! Room service!!!

Okay I gotta go, I Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Ill be visiting blogs tomorrow!

6 comments:

Melzie said...

I wana stay at the Hyatt w/you! :) get some sleep I am depraved I mean deprived too :D xoxo melzie

Melzie said...

Hey Di its almost your 1 yr anniversary to your blog, Lois gave away prizes or something for her 1 yr anniversary LMBO :) xoxo melzie

Lisa said...

Allie's room is lavendar and pink. It is beautiful.

for_the_lonely said...

CONGRATS to Kyle!!! Yea!!! God is indeed good! I am so happy for the both of you! Wishing him all the best on his interview!

Love you,
Sarah

Dr. Deb said...

Oy vey....I think I'd faint with that little sleep.

Hope you recover!!!

The Curl said...

Hey Dianna, keep us posted about Kyle's interview, etc. A room at the Hyatt sounds good! Hope it works out for you guys.