Sunday, March 26, 2006

The HOTTEST guy on TV for me :c)

sawyer

For those few (LOL) who do not watch Lost, this is Sawyer! He is sooo freaking hot! I think it's his dimples. I dunno but shoooooooo weeeeee!

I'm stressed today and needed something good to look at!

I gave my mom Season 1 of Lost to watch last weekend and she finished the whole season. It's incredibly hard to stop once you start! They've had alot of breaks this season so it hasn't been too hard to get caught up! This for certain is the best show I have ever watched outside of a reality show (American Idol for me).

So mysterious!!

Kyle bought me some Soy Delicious icecream. It's So good! i am eating it now while I wait for them all to get dressed and what nots! it's taking them forever and I have a ton of stuff to do today.

I took Juan to Pediatric Acute Care yesterday. All I can say is UGH, all the kids running around, coughing on everything, vomiting or what have you. I think I used hand sanitizer every few seconds cause it was so grody.

They tested Juan for strep which was suprisingly negative considering his throat. Then they stuck a thing up his nose to test for the flu and it was negative. His ear was infected though. Today he still has a fever of 102. I hate sickness. He had the thermometer and then when he laid it down Savannah came over and popped it in her mouth. Germ spreading in action. I Just hope she gets sick before her birthday party :(

Have a wonderful Sunday to all!

5 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Getting well wishes to Juan. And good vibes that Miss Savannah lucks out and doesn't catch it.
Lois Lane

TheMommason said...

hope Juan gets better. Sawyer is yummy but you know it is dimples on the Bad Boy!

Dr. Deb said...

Josh, AKA Sawyer, is a cutie, I agree.

maceydoo said...

I must be a apart of the "few" because I don't watch Lost, but he is cute!!
I hope everyone is healthy at your house!!!
I loved the post about the convienant store!!!! People are so rude and running against a imaginary clock most times, can't be bothered waiting!!! or helping!!
Hope you are good Di!!!
Lisa

Angel said...

I love the brown sugar one. I like my man with a little tan. LOL

Xoxoxo
Angel