Saturday, March 18, 2006

My momma

came to visit me today :) it was nice to have her spending the day with us. We went to Cracker Barrell, it made me and Juan both sick though :( BLUCH, then we went to Big Lots and got some easter decorations :) I LOVEEEEEEEE Decorating for holidays. I asked my mom why she didn't want to decorate, she said Cause she has to take it all down. I think its fun decorating and just get a tub to put it in, each holiday usually fits in one tub with the exception of Christmas, but just throw it in the tub and under the stairs!! I think Tomorrow I will make a new blog with home improvement pics that we have done. We aren't finished by any means, but I can show you what we have done.

My sun room I love :) I could live out there!!

Okay early bed time tonight. My lil vannah plays outside all the time now. Come on spring. Shell be 4 in less than a month :( So bitter sweet.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Your momma had a wonderful day with you guys today. As far as decorations go. I don't have an under the stairs to put the tub and it would sit in my floor. I still have a nut cracker sitting on the landing from Christmas.

I do love the way you decorate tho and wish I had the decorating spunk.

Love you !!!

for_the_lonely said...

I LOVEto decorate too! Man, I wish there was a Big Lots here..I used to live at that store back home..haha!

Have a great Monday!

Love ya,
Sarah

Angel said...

I need a sunroom! Can I come over to enjoy yours? I need some sun in my life. Where is Spring anyway? I am sitting here freezing.

Love,
Angel