Friday, March 17, 2006

It's Friday

Praise the good Lord in Heaven! I am tired, tired and did I mention tired. No babysitting this weekend, cept Maddie Mayo and thats pretty easy stuff!

I am feeling much better. Anthony and I worked out in the yard yesterday from about 10:30 til 4 and all the girls played out there. They came in and were plum tired. My neice fell asleep sitting up in a rocking chair, waiting for her mom.

Today my allergies are a lil bluchy, probably from all the dust and mold that were under all the leaves. We found a dead robin, and me hypo is now all worried that maybe it had the bird flu or something LOL, I am nutso! Anthony was the one that raked it up, he was really freaked out.

After many LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG weeks, my freaking table FINALLY came, i stress FINALLY. It looks soooooooooooooooooooooo good in there. We all sat down and played Candy Land first with savannah. Then I taught the boys how to play speed and rummy and Kyle, myself and Anthony and Juan played cards for a few hours. It was pretty fun. My youngest son Juan well, he whipped on up and rummy, but at speed he wasn't too good. Time to break them in on spoons. I was always sneaky at spoons, I can sneak that spoon off the table so quietly Tee hee hee!! then watch the others brawl for it! Thats a game that Anthony wouldn't like to much cause he would be upset about the spoons disappearing. "Well no one told me"

He has a dr appt today for his acne. Its getting bad again and he compulsively picks everything on his face on his head. Dunno if its nerves or what, but we'll see what the dr says. Juan has his appt on the 20th and I am going to have to ask her about ADHD medicine. They diagnosed him with it, but didn't want to treat it right away and i think the time has come cause he doesn't sit still at all ever. He can go outside and play basketball for 10 straight hours, come in the house and be bouncing off the walls. We haven't treated it for 7 years, so i think it may be time as the school work is getting harder and he can't sit still long enough to understand any of it.

Okay, kiddies will be here soon :/ I gotta take 5 of them to the Drs with me for his appt. Lord have mercy help me now!

Have a wonderful day and wonderful weekend to all!!

2 comments:

Melzie said...

lol good luck at the dr w/them all shooooo :) whats spoons? xoxo melzie

for_the_lonely said...

Good heavens..5 kids to the doctor with you? You ARE a saint! LOL

So glad you finally got your table! Enjoy your weekend!

Love,
Sarah