Friday, March 24, 2006

Impatient Men GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am so annoyed right now. Men, Not all, but most are sooooo freaking impatient and haven't a clue what women go through. I babysit as you all know. I was out of soda, so I decided to run to Circle K with all the kids to buy a 2 liter and get some cups of ice.

I had a 1 year old, 2 4 year olds and my 3 year old. I was trying to hold stuff, hold the baby and keep the other 3 out of the candy and what nots.

A guy is trying to go behind me. I let Kenna down and try it that way, for her to walk. He lets out this HUGE sigh and then goes all the way back down the aisle into the next one and gives me a dirty look. GRR

Then another guy is there at the ice machine, i am trying to fill my cup and keep the kids. He is behind me pacing, acting like I am taking forever, at this point i was pissed off.

I grab kennas hand and she trips over the rug, i go to pick her up, my purse falls, My keys fall and all kinds of crap falls out of my purse. 6 men in that store and not one of them help me. I go back to the ice counter, put my ice down, my chips down, the 2 liter down, still trying to keep the kids out of the stuff and the jewelry crap they have. Go pick up my purse and all my stuff. Kenna runs off and i go get her.

I go back and retrieve my stuff and go to pay. The nasty guy from the aisle is behind me blowing his breath again. Giving me dirty looks. I get rang up and the lady gives me my total. I never buy scratch off lottery tickets. Ever, but decided to take my time, picking a couple. Oh and then a Powerball ticket.

She gives me my total, I look back at him and smile the biggest smile and he is looking madder than a hornet. My total, 12.89 Ohhhhhh wait wait I say I have the change in the bottom of my purse. Savannah is in front of him grabbing everything she can, he is getting soooooo mad. I took exactly 4 minutes to pay LOL and thats ALONG Time for those type stores. Jerk man from Ice machine was back there.

I left and had all the kids hands, the bags my purse etc. Madison tried to get the door and couldn't get it and i couldn't get it. The cashier stopped and came out from behind the counter and opened the door for me.

She must have kids!

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Cripes...don't you just hate people like that? Often time when I see people with their hands full, I help them open the door, etc...I am also known for letting others go ahead of me in line when they have a lot more than I do to purchase. I wish that people could be given the gift of patience, ya know? :)

Have a great weekend!

Love ya,
Sarah

Melzie said...

Too funny Di good for you :D xoxo melzie