Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday Monday

I'm soooooo tired again today! i just wanna crawl in bed and sleep! it's almost bedtime. No good tv tonight cept two and a half men and maybe apprentice. I just can't get into it this year. Hopefully I can after i get to know them a lil better.

I love LOST I can't get enough of it. So many theories and I oh so wanna know what's going on. I liked finally knowing what happened the 2 weeks claire was gone. That was very interesting stuff! This week is a re-run. They rerun alotttttttt! Hopefully season 2 will be on DVD in June so I Can get all caught up all summer and then have it figured out.

One thing I did notice is they all have attached earlobes on that show LOL why do i notice that LMAO being a hairdresser, i look at ears!! All of them though have attached earlobes. Maybe its a strange colony of attached earlobe peoples!!

Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I have not notice the ear lobe thing. LOL I know they have to many reruns! How can they do that to us?

Love,
Angel

SassyFemme said...

I don't think I've ever really looked at people's earlobes. That's just so weird! LOL!

I'm getting back into Apprentice this time, hadn't watched for a round or two. So far I really like them.

for_the_lonely said...

LOL!!! You crack me up, Dianna..I notice quirks like that too. I look at people's toes, earlobes, etc...I must be a freak of nature. LOL

Love you,
Sarah

Angel said...

lmao at the attached lobes thing. I never noticed it! I'm hooked to the show as well.

Sawyer HELLO! lol

Btw, I came across your blog in a comment on Carie's blog. Hope ya dont mind. :)