Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tomorrows Friday!

Dsc08092d
This is my baby girl today! it was so beautiful outside, she played out there ALLLLLLLLL day long!! it was nice!! Kenna played out there all morning then came in and slept 1-5 that was nice too :)
I updated my Before N after blog today with the kitchen, so check that out when you get a chance!
Kyle has Juan at his therapy appt. I got savannah in gave her N maddie haircuts, then hopped in the shower and scrubbed savannah and now just sitting here relaxing!
OMG Lost was so freaking AWESOME!! I can't believe there wasn't a body in the grave, however I was thinking to myself, I'd dig up the grave to see if anyone is in there LOL!
Okay the plane survivors have all attached earlobes, the others all have the funky eyes. Beaty sort of! It was gooooooooood. I figured he was an other, when he went away and then all the hatch opened back up.
Since I know my hubby stopped reading at the point above because he hates spoilers I can say Locke this and Locke that and he will skip over and i can tell you I watched Walk the Line today. Jack and Kate LMAO have to throw him off so he doesnt know i watched it. It was a good movie. I love Reese. It was a lil slow for me, Locke,kate, jack LOL but It was purty good

Okay I gotta run and hmm play scrabble maybe!
Have a wonderful friday!!

5 comments:

Carie said...

I love Lost...been a faithful viewer since the begining, its amazing...at first I wondered how they could keep the plot going, I mean plane crash, deserted island, but it soon became obvious they could twist it and make it stay fresh...love it lol...

I loved Walk the Line, I also thought it went a little slow, I guess I wanted to see more lol, I wanted to see them later in life...I am wierd I guess lol...

Dr. Deb said...

So funny, my little girl played outside from the moment she got off the bus til dusk. It was so great to have nice weather finally. Happy weekend to you and yours.

~Deb

Angel said...

I did not get to watch LOST. I was watching the Sci -fi Ghost Hunters. Darn it. I miss it all. SO it was good? Tell me more about it.

Love,
Angel

Gloria said...

I walk the line is an ok movie. I think Reese Witherspoon is soooooo much prettier than was June Carter Cash - and that was a little upsetting to me. They needed someone ugly to play her. Dianna YOU NEED TO WATCH PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.

Darn, I can'b make out all those letters I have to type to post this. I'm gonig to give it a whirl: sxbzbrp - did this post?

Lisa said...

I love looking at your pictures!!!!