Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wednesday

Been a nice quiet day!!!!!!!!! My friend Angel had a Dr. Appt out this way and came by to see me. I had missed her alot and was so glad to see her. She didn't get to stay long because she had an ultrasound appt, but it was good to see her for a bit!!
Thanks for coming over Me Angel!

I realy haven't done much today. Didn't really clean, didn't really do anything. Kyle came home for lunch and we ate LOL and then i laid down and tried to take a nap. Didn't work much because i can't sleep during the day.

American Idol results tonight, I do believe bucky will be going home!

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

TheMommason said...

That is so great when people you haven't seen in a while come by of course you mouth is dry and sore from all the catch up talking :-)
Hugs
H