Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not tired Thursday!

Today was one of the first days in quite awhile, where I wasn't exhausted. I woke up, scrubbed my kitchen, mopped the floor in there and hung up a few pictures. The kitchen, really really does look beautiful! I wish I could find the box with all my spring decorations in it. Wahh!

I then ventured out to the sunroom, took down all the old dirty mini blinds, unscrewed brackets from the walls and then Mr. Clean Magic Erased them. I cleaned a few windows and then went outside and did major clean up outside. There was a bunch of old toys out there, I guess from the kids that lived here before us. A bunch of broken crayons and such, so I got all that stuff up, picked up some leaves and just cleaned. It grew colder as the evening progressed. I enjoyed the spring weather while it lasted, I really really did.

I also wasn't tired YAY :)

We have so much that still needs to get done. Kyle and I are both burnt out. Majorly. He has to get the baseboards and quarter round painted this weekend because the table should and I do stress SHOULD be there on Monday. At least that's what they told me and according to everyone I have heard it takes wayyy longer than what they tell you. So we shall see.

Savannah slept in her own bed last night :) YAY
I slept in my own bed last night LOL
And the world is as it should be!

Happy Friday tomorrow!!!!

5 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

It sounds like you had a great day that was very productive! Those are the best!!! :)

I hope that you have sunnier days ahead!

Love ya,
Sarah

Dr. Deb said...

Hooray for not being tired.

Hooraya for Savannah sleeping in her own bed.

Hooray that it's the weekend.

Happiness abounds!
:)
Deb

Nancy said...

Wow, nice to get so much done and to have the energy to do it. I am happy to hear you didn't get tired.

And your own bed all in one day? Oh my! Mark the day on the calendar!

Have a great weekend Dianna. Sounds like you are off to a good start!

Angel said...

I am happy you got some work done. Now come and help me! I need HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!


Love and miss ya,
Angel

Clare said...

What a great productive day you had and yay that Savannah slept in her own bed.

Great blog btw :).

Clare