Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cabbage

Cabbage

I eat so much cabbage! Cabbage, cabbage. I make a big pot usually on Tuesdays and eat it through the week. It is the best food ever :))))))))))))) I love love LOVE it!!

I have been on the puter all morning long. Something I never ever get to do. i need to get up go to the bank and go get some gas and buy my boys the harry potter movie I suppose.

American Idol..........Mandisa freaking rocked last night OMG I watched her performance a few times this morning. She is totally amazing. As Randy would say "ridiculous" she was a hot one last night! can't wait to see the boys tonight. Chris, taylor and Elliot are my favs. Ace my fav to look at, who cares if he can sing or not. Hes hot!

Have a great wednesday all!

2 comments:

The Curl said...

Hey dianna, it was funny, I was reading your blog about how you like cabbage and all, and then you wrote I been on the puter all am, me not knowing the computer lingo, thought you meant the bathroom, especially after all the cabbage you ate, I thought poor thing, doesn't she get the connection. I'm stupid ha ha lol Have a good day

for_the_lonely said...

Yummmmmmmmm!!! Do you like to make cabbage rolls too? That stuff is killer !LOL

American Idol...I agreed..Mandesa was "hot" last night! I am rooting for Taylor tonight! Yea for American Idol! It keeps me entertained. LOL!

Love you,
Sarah