Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A TiVo Crisis

ACKKKKKK i can only record 2 things at the same time on TiVo, so I am in a big dilema.......Scrubs is on, and I HAVE to TiVo that, that is the only for sure thing. Then American Idol and the Premiere of The Amazing Race. I don't know what to do........... WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

TiVo is the greatest invention ever!

Feeling alot better today, kyle is feeling better, Savannahs feeling better. Boys weren't sick but they are fine :) My house is getting closer to being finished, although it feels like with 5 active projects, not one of them is finished, so wish us luck on that!

Okay, I gotta go and quiet down the kids. They are a little restless. Kenna is asleep and I'd like to keep it that way for at least an hour :)

3 comments:

dixiedarling said...

Glad you are feeling better. Projects will be finished before you know it...

for_the_lonely said...

Ya'll sure have accomplished a lot in such a short amount of time! Good for you! I am looking forward to the after pics! American Idol tonight..that's a must for me! :)

Have a great evening!

Love ya,
Sarah

Gloria said...

Soooo, I'm anxiously waiting. . .what did you decide to do. I thought the girls last night on AI were awful. ONe of the worst AI nights ever. A few were good, but nothing shining.

Love you,
Mom