Saturday, February 18, 2006

Work Work Work

OMG, I have worked so much I am pooped! The tiles in the kitchen are completely finished, I have bought the kitchen table. I will get it in about 2 weeks. Yesterday I hung blinds and a valance. Just non stop work around here. The sunroom is being tiled now, he has them all laid but they are not grouted yet. We had a lil snow and low temps so the roads were bad and he couldn't get here this weekend. He'll be back on Monday to grout, do the steps, then start on the countertops and backsplash then do our basement bathroom.

Kyle is painting, I am cleaning the boys rooms and getting rid of clothes that they can no longer wear. I can't wait to fully get finished with painting and the flooring. We still have to pergo the living room also, but not until its fully painted. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!

4 comments:

Spider Girl said...

We're just finishing up some homw renovations at my house. I posted some pics of my bathroom on my blog just the other day. :)

It's a lot of work, but ultimately very satisfying. Good luck with yours!

SassyFemme said...

So once you have your house all set, we'll have hopefully bought a house here, so you can come work on it, how's that sound? LOL!!!

Melzie said...

Youre working so hard but it will be beautiful in the end :) I cant wait to see! xoxo Melzie

Carie said...

wow you have gotten so much accomplished, I bet it looks beautiful, best part of renovating is not just making it yours, but all the family time envolved :o) I loved doing all the work with my daughter (not as much work as you lol) but it was great making it ours and the way we wanted :o) I am just so happy for you :o)