Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm so dizzyyyyy

my head is spinning.............. LOL isn't that a song. My cold is slowly but surely going away, but once again i find myself dizzy. Chiro helps it but it usually doesn't help til the day after which is Tomorrow!!

Been busy as usual, babysitting, cleaning etc. etc. etc.

I am beat! Livingroom project painting about to happen UCK and YAY at the same time. I just hate paint and painting and the smell. The last batch of ceiling paint smelled like garlic boodie. OMG it made me sick for like 4 days. It was surely boodie with a hint of garlic. It was GRODY!

I had the laundry finished yesterday but now its piled back up. I am trying to hard to keep stuff together but with 4 slobs going behind me not picking up anything its impossible. I just need help but no one seems to want too. Kyle does cook but the mess is ACK not worth the food i don't believe. We need paper plates! badly! Okay i gotta go to bed, just wanted to update before the crazy weekend got here!!

Have a great weekend all!!

2 comments:

Carie said...

I know how it feels to finish the laundry and within hours it seems to all be back in the hamper...frustrates me...with 3 slobs and 3 pets its a neverending cycle for me cleaning and all of that...

I am not fond of paint smell either, I can't be around it cause my asthma flares up...

I am glad your cold is finally letting up...I get dizzy spells frequently, some pretty severe...they are such a pain, I hope yours go away very very soon :o)

I am gonna get you some calgone...so it can take you away :o)

Gloria said...

Garlic Boodie? What is that? You're house is going to be so nice once you all finish what you want to do.

I hate that you've been cursed with the dizzy bug.