Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy Sunday

Feeling a lil better today! Thank the good Lord above! Thanks for all the well wishes. I think I may have had a stomach virus because early in the a.m kyle woke up with a really bad headache and very sick to his stomach and he still has a bad headache, so it may be a stomach flu. :( Savannah is sick again too, with another cold @@ eye roll on that one and I don't care to rant and rave over the cold thing.

Nightmares have been getting me lately, so bad to where I'm almost afraid to go to sleep. One got me very early this morning. I don't know if its from watching all the gore on lost or what, but I hope they disappear soon. Im ready to watch Lost season 2 now :) For those of you who watch it, Kyle thinks and I have thought that they did crash and they are all dead and in purgatory cause the ones who die there, maybe have resolved their issues. I dunno its making me insane, are the numbers bible verses? What are the numbersssssssssss?? Whyyyyyyyyy Im like that Lenny 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42......all that I lack is a connect 4 board. I did pick up one thing LOL is that the movie shannon was talking about is Finding Nemo and P sherman lived at 42 wallaby way in Sidney LOLLLLLLLLL :P thats about all I understand of to whats going on. I have watched every episode cept season 2 and Im ready!!!!!

Okay Happy Sunday to all and Have a wonderful wonderful rest day :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope all of you will be okay very soon.
I still haven't seen Lost. I was contemplating buying season one...
Have a restful day yourself Dianna.

Hugs,
Nancy

Dr. Deb said...

So glad you're feeling better

for_the_lonely said...

Yea for you feeling better! :)

I have never seen Lost..I feel outta the loop. LOL

Tonight is the finale of Celeb Fit Club..plus Flavor or Love... ( yes, I watch that too!) . I think I am a reality tv junkie...lol!

Love you!
Sarah