Monday, February 20, 2006

It's MONDAY

I can't believe it's already Monday. I can't figure out if I'm glad about that or now. Good thing is American Idol is tomorrow! I tried to set it up to Tivo but it wasn't listed. I Hope it isn't preempted or anything. My bathroom is being set today YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY it looks soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty and we can't go in there for 24 hrs though. Hmmmmmmmmm My contacts and glasses are in there, Guess I'm SOL! Hmmmmm stretch armstrong i guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna make a blog for our remodeling here when i get the time, that way instead of bombarding you with pics here you can just go on over n lookie loo! okay I gotta go gotta go gotta goooooooooo right now :)

Have a wonderful Monday all!!

4 comments:

Clare said...

They are showing American Idol over here now but I haven't been able to catch much of it though. Simon Cowell is just excellent.

The Curl said...

Hey Nanna, can't wait to see the house. Or the pics, which ever comes first! Later!

for_the_lonely said...

I am soooooo happy for you, and eager to see those pics!

Love,
Sarah

SassyFemme said...

Oh I can't wait to see the pics!!!