Saturday, February 04, 2006

LOST

I bought season 1 of Lost..............we watched disk 1 MANNNNNNNNNN Weird weird weird. We gotta make time for disk 2! We love it though!
I have always liked days where I didn't move or get out of bed. Its almost 5 I just now got out of my jammies and I feel awful. I think i feel worse when i do nothing. It's snowing out, its bluchy and I have to go to Eddies and I so don't wanna go.
Wahhhhhhhhhh
Hope everyone is having a great saturday!
Its been snowing here all day!!
Crazy weather all around
Ill take Flu for 1000 alex!

4 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Lazy days are the best! I've never seen Lost..can you believe that? LOL Enjoy your DVDs!

Love,
Sarah

Gloria said...

GM Girlie. You know me, I love those lazy days. Sometimes they renew the spirit. You've earned your jammie time.
Love ya
Mom

Nancy said...

I had a lazy day myself yesterday and I didn't feel bad about it either! We deserve to have some of those!

I still haven't seen Lost. The more I hear people praise it, the more likely I am to rent the first season as well!

Happy Sunday Dianna!

Hugs,
Nancy

L. Eubanks said...

Jay and I rented that season a few weeks ago. We can't wait for SEASON 2 to come out on DVD. We should have a lost party when it does... for those of us who are way behind on it.

See ya!