Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy Friday!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I know for myself i am WHOOPED! This week has done me in and worn me out. Juan is home again sick from school still. Savannah has another cold and is very cranky and me, i am still dizzy.

I dunno what is up but I wish it would go away for good!

This weekend is crunch week for all the work that we have to do here in the house. The microwave over the stove has to be installed, the tiles in the kitchen have to be pulled up, furniture has to be moved, carpet has to be pulled in 2 rooms, tack strips need to be removed and painting needs to be done.

We have suprised around every corner here, last night kyle went to take down the drapes and the mini blinds and rather hang them all individually a 2 X 4 was bolted with very large bolts to the wall and they nailed and bolted the curtains and all the blinds to the board, so now even more dry wall work needs to be done. I will be so glad when this house is the way we want it. Its never ending work. Our room is in the basement and it s the very last. We need some more money for the bathroom it needs new light fixtures and other stuff. Good thing my dad knows how to do all this stuff because labor is pretty much free. Kyle has to pimp himself out to my dad and do work for him, but a tit for a tat is good! Okay have agreat weekend you guys and for sure I will be posting pics of all the work!!!!!

XO XO

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Cripes..blinds hung on a 2x4?? What on earth were those people thinking? LOL

I hope that you get well soon, Dianna! All of you! Have a great weekend!

Love,
Sarah

Gloria said...

Your house will be so nice when you all get it done. It's nice now tho.
Looks like your Brother John may be getting all the snow
Here . . . well. . . we got a rock! Nothing !