Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tuesday

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG i am frozen, completely and utterly frozen! Papaw Jerry is doing our countertops and backsplash today and he has to use some sort of glue setting adhesive and the odor is extremely strong, so the windows are open to venilate. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH and did I spell venilate right? Where is my Scrabble Dictionary when I need it. I miss playing Scrabble, with my Melzie. We used to play daily. I love love love it :) Im probably rusty by now.

I've been so bored today, Theres no babysitting today. I laid up in Anthonys room and took a nap or tried to but Savannah bugged the fire out of me, jumping on me, etc. So not much of a nap.

I still have my migraine @@ I'm about sick of headaches. Im ready for spring. Ready for it and ready to welcome it with open arms! I need the warmth. I like cold if it's going to snow, but if theres no snow then the cold is just a waste!

Have a great Tuesday all!!

1 comment:

L. Eubanks said...

Jay loves to play Scrabble! That is his favorite game (even though I cream him!) We just bought an old copy of the game from 1953 at an antique store. I hope my momm doesn't mind that I called the year she was born.. antique!! :)