Monday, February 06, 2006

It's Monday

I can't believe the weekend is already over :( Wahhhhhh, yesterday I developed a sinus headache which i still have today which leads me to my next point.......

SPRING HURRY UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to wait for winter, I used to love it. Now, I can't stand it. Too much sickness during winter. I miss the days of summer when the only germs we had were shigella LOL Actually I don't miss that but sounded good!

We watched more Lost yesterday and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the guy and the thing under the fingernails...............Made me freaking cringe! I couldn't even watch that part! We didn't do anything productive this weekend at all. We need to get the living room painted and we need to get the backroom cleared out and the carpet pulled up. We didn't do ANYTHING, but watch Lost LOL Shame on us!

Okay, Happy Monday everyone and enjoy the start to the week!!

No comments: