Sunday, January 29, 2006

Achoooooooooooo Bless me

I have a cold :o( Savannah woke up Friday and was running a fever. She kept a fever until yesterday. I have the sniffling, sneezing etc. I HATE it. I can't smell, my olfactory is broken LOL That tickle thing keeps happening and making me cough. Oh well. We have ran all weekend long. I'm about to fall over from running so much.

I took my weekend trip to Lowes, we go every weekend, I think thats my favorite place now. Sorry Target, although I still love you! Anthony Grandpa Jerry and his wife shirley came over last night, he is the one doing all my tile work and they told me they are doing my lil bathroom for freeeeeeeeeeeee :) YAY!!!! I Love Ceramic tile, The world would be a better place if it could all be tiled! we are also doing our living room in pergo. There are hardwood floors under there already BUT..... Kristy said they weren't in too good of shape, so we are pergoing over it :) YAY I love stuff getting done!!!

Okay Hope everyone is having a magnificent Sunday!!

5 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

I was just going to say the same thing Jackie did. Maybe all of the changes have lowered your immune system. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon.

xo,
Deb

Carie said...

I am right there with you, I have caught everyones cold's, flu's and then some...my doctor told me it was that I never allow myself to get over one before
being exposed to another...

I really hope you feel better soon...you need one of those calgone moments to take you away :o)

for_the_lonely said...

Yesterday, I woke up feeling cruddy...I just felt " blah"ish..I took some cold pills, and took a good 3 hour nap...woke up, and was like a brand new woman. LOL I hope that you get to feeling better soon..being sick is the pits.

Congrats on the tile and pergo..how pretty!

Love ya,
Sarah

Gloria said...

I want my world tiled too Nanna. . .It's so clean and Windex takes care of it all. . . .

You'll get a "fine" tiling job.

Nancy said...

It seems like a lot of people have colds right now! I hope you are feeling better.

It is great to get things done around the house! Good for you.

I have a long honeydo list that is going to get shorter starting today! My cousin's friend is a man who does honeydo's! He will be here in a half hour and I am sooo excited. There are some things I just cannot do myself.

I feel your excitement! Lowes will be on my list of places to go today as well!