Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday Monday

Happy Monday!!! I figured out what was making me cough. I hadn't used fabric softener in years, just the dryer sheets, I couldn't figure out why I quit using fabric softener............... Well, it makes me cough! So no more for me. I'll make a mental note of it.

After we moved, I fell in a deep depression for awhile, I am coming out of it, but I am changing. I have reached a point where I am tired of being walked on and tired of being *nice* for the sake of being nice. There are people that I don't like. I feel that they are tiring relationships to me. Before I just dealt with it and if they said something offensive or what have you I ignored it, or if they did something to hurt my feelings I just ignored it.

That has gone away. I am so busy, I just don't have time for it. I am trying to destress and that is a top way. I left all of my loops, My mommy loops, my panic loops. All loops. I am just too busy for mail and in some of them I feel that everything is a pissing contest and I am outta piss for now.

I don't care if others have nicer things, or if people can do things better than I can. I am happy with the nice things I have and the things I can do the way that I do them. :o) I have never been able to say that. Sure I want a nicer house, but I realize, I am not just going to wake up and a nicer house will be on my lawn. Everything in life comes in steps. This house is a step to hopefully one day a nicer one, but if that never comes and I have to stay here, thats okay too. Always wanting more more more and bigger and better things, makes me tired. So i quit. :o) Just like taking the kids out to play the other day in the snow. My house will be dirty tomorrow, but savannah will be a day older tomorrow. So I'm done.

I still love my blog and my blogger buddies though :P and my family :P

Have a great Monday all :)

6 comments:

Melzie said...

Good for you Di, I am happy that you are happier :) I have a happy gift for ya for Valentines day (awwww) and I am going to get in the mail purty soon! You will like it I predict hehe. Since my aol only works about 1/10th of the time I am spending less time online and its wonderful! Much less stressful :) Hugs and smoochers, Melzie

L. Eubanks said...

That's exactly what I've been dealing with this week.. always wanting more and more. God just showed me this week through all this house stuff how GREEDY I really am. I am never satisfied. I think it is something a lot of Americans deal with.. and the consumer culture we live in doesn't help. We are bombarded all day with
"buy this and then you'll be happy" or "be this thin and then people will love you" and it's all a bunch of BS!!!

God love us the way we are and I love you Dianna just the way you are too! I love your house and I think it's great! Thanks for opening it up to us for Christmas.. true hospitality.

Don't ever stop dreaming, but also be in the moment as well! I struggle with that so much.

Nancy said...

Well good for you Dianna! Sounds like you have your priorities in tact! At some point, we all have to take care of ourselves. And, the trying to please everybody seems to mean less as we get older. We cannot ever please everybody and frankly, it is no our job!

I think this is a great post! I am happy for you that you are coming out of your depression and are changing for the better!

Hugs,
Nancy

Carie said...

:o) I am so glad things are starting to look up for you :o)

Thank you for reminding me how much we all need to cherish the small moments (like playing in the snow) I think I needed that reminder right now :o) thanks for that

Angel said...

I am happy that you are happier too! Never worry what others think of you. Hey, I know the truth! You are a sweetie pie! I Love Ya.

Love, Angel

for_the_lonely said...

Amen to that!
Can you hear me clapping from here? LOL

Love you,
Sarah