Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday??

I can't believe it's already thursday and this week is about over. It has went so fast my head is spinning!

I'm up early, early, early. I couldn't go to sleep last night, there was too much tension in the house, Kyle was upset that a certain lil girl who lives in our house is getting into too much and he's none too happy. So it's hard for me to sleep when i feel tension, so I didn't.

Yesterday was my off day from the lil rugrats today they all come back. By Thursday my patience is worn thin and i am tired. I gotta go up to Savannahs room and clean it real good. I clean it weekly but she just has too much stuff and she drags clothes out and what nots. I don't know what to do with all the stuff. I get rid of stuff weekly, maybe Ill rego over it and get rid of some more stuffy stuff!

Tonight I promise to do my blogging route LOL and Ill stop by and visit all my friends, I sure do miss getting to stop by daily!

Happy Thursday :o)

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that you get some sleep! Watching kids can really run you down! Take care of yourself, girlie! :)

Love,
Sarah