Thursday, January 12, 2006

Slacking on blogging

I am so behind, it's not even funny. Kyles grandma passed away Monday Night, early tuesday morning and he's been very upset :(
Today we went to the funeral home and it's just so sad.
She was such a selfless woman. Almost to arrange her passing to not cause too much trouble for people. Seems everything she did was to make things easier on others. A truly Great woman.

Painting is going semi well. We still aren't even near finished. I got my cabinet knobs this afternoon and put those on, thats about it.

Okay keep Kyles family in your thoughts and prayers.

Have a wonderful weekend

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I am deeply sorry. I will keep Kyle and all of you in my prayers...you are loved.

Love,
Sarah

Carie said...

I am so sorry...they are all in my prayers

Nancy said...

Sorry about Kyle's grandma. It is hard to lose anybody, but especially somebody so selfless!

Hugs,
Nancy