Monday, January 16, 2006

Wakka wakka wakka

It's Monday Morning, I woke up in my room hotter then he double hockey sticks and the only thing that comes to mind is.............Holy crap my LG and E bill!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the gas went up almost double from last year, so Natural gas to us is like the devil!

Our normal bill in winter would be 180 or so if even that, because I hate heat. Well............ it was 284 this month. ACK, I hate that increase. I am ready for spring. What's weird is when it gets cold, the gas prices go down (car gas) and when it gets warm gas goes up. They gotta get their money somewhere!

Kitchen is almost finished being painted. Theres the ceiling and 1 window that needs to be done and thats it! I get my kitchen back for 2 weeks til we rip out the floor both in the sunroom and the kitchen and get our tile!!

Other than babysitting nothing going on at all. Did my normal cleaning all weekend, Cut my mommas hair, took care of Uncle Ed!

Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I had a dream about you and Jenny last night, I dreamed that you guys lived across the street from me and you had a tiny lil baby girl and her name was Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had a ton of black hair and I kept bringing you over toys LOL!!!! It was weird interacting with you guys in the dream and seeing your lil baby!!!

Okay Happy Monday and have a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

There ALWAYS some way they get more money from us, right!!!

Love the dream you had.

xo,
Deb

for_the_lonely said...

Oh my gosh....that dream is too funny!!! But wouldn't that be a wonderful dream come true? I'd love to live acorss the street from you, and have a little baby girl...your Savannah and my Rose could play together! LOL!!! :) Sometimes, dreams do come true, though! :)

Love you and glad to hear that things are going well ( except for the heating bill...eeeek!)

Love,
Sarah