Sunday, December 30, 2007

I promised Auntie Sandy I would post recital pics

I plum forgot. Here they are.
They had it at a church this year since the school was too small and the big recital is at a huge auditorium. This was just a Christmas program. They danced to Holly Jolly Christmas. The girls with Savannh are of course Maddie May and then her best friend from school Sydney. The whole program was LONG but she was adorable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lois Lane said...

She is a doll! They are all adorable. And I love all of your family photos below. What a bunch of fun people. I hope they made up for all the earlier stress (post below that).

Happy new year dolly!

Cindy Price said...

I love Savannah's smile!! Is she going to keep dancing!!

Your family is very very, ummm, lovely!!! The pictures made me laugh!!