Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Family

I love my sweet, sweet Family!! On Christmas, I got up and left the room Hmmmmm bad idea. I come back in and everyone is laughing very hard. I can't figure it out. My uncle said my camera was turned on they were trying to fix it. So, I just looked at my Christmas pics and I found a bunch I thought I would share with the world!! The first one is of my dear Aunt Mary Lee, you can see me in the background walking into the room wondering what was going on LOL :) The pics were too pretty to just keep to myself.
Photobucket
Here are my wonderful Aunt and Uncle Sandy and Jerry :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then theres Mark
Photobucket
My lovely Lovely Mother!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

GloriaJean said...

Just goes to show ya - Never, ever leave your camera unattended. . . lol

Lisa said...

What a weird family we have. I miss being with you guys so much. But I feel like I can be a little part of your world thru blogging. Hope you and your kiddos had a good Christmas.

Have a Happy New Year.

Twinkie said...

LOVE IT! Hysterical.

Lighthousegal said...

Nice pics.......
I think you have captured them at their best.
I'll be sure to save these to my computer.