Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning

My son Juan is always eating. The kids are opening presents, Juan is stuffing his face
Photobucket
Savannah with her fishin pole
Photobucket
The dogs this morning were hilarious. Anytime someone would open a gift they would run over to them, give them a paw or lick them in the face. It was so funny. They wanted to be a part of the action and were!! Here is Opie giving Juan his paw as he is picking up a gift LOL
Photobucket
Vannah thanking Anthony for her My Little Pony
Photobucket
Savannah opening a gift HmmmmPhotobucketmm can't see her
Anthony with a sweatshirt he just opened
Photobucket
I opened up gingerbread flavored peeps and this is what came my way
Photobucket
Claire and her toy walking around in the chaos
Photobucket
Anthony opening his stocking, watching Juan opening some gifts and Opie giving me his paw @@ Good grief
Photobucket
Early training for Savannah. I'm still unbeatable
Photobucket
Wanted in on the gingerbread Peep action.
Photobucket
Savannah got an easel and I showed her how to play win lose or draw LMBO mine is Run for the Roses LOL
Photobucket
She went ALOT slower than I did, she wanted to take 5 or more minutes a pic. Vs 30 seconds Owooo!! LOL I had to tell her the point was to draw and guess quickly. Hers was a girl with a sun burn!! LOL Too cute
Photobucket
Photobucket
And we start on Juan eating and end on Juan eating. Will post more pics later. We have alot of stuff to do today. Merry Christmas!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww :) MERRY CHRISTMAS DI!!

SassyFemme said...

Looks like it was a great day! Merry Christmas!

Carie said...

you have adorable children, they are all so cute...and dontcha love how the dogs just gotta be part of it lol, we wrapped up rawhide bones for them lol...

It looks like you had a great Christmas, I hope it was perfect :)