Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is going to make no sense to you normal folks!!

I woke up from the strangest dream.........Oh Good grief, good luck to any interpreters out there. I dreamed we lived down at the old house in Butchertown, I was in a car being chased and there was a traffic cop at the corner there by Bakers Square.........It was the Pope and he was trying to assassinate me. I was so scared. He didn't have on his papal robe, but he had on the beanie and a hunting vest. He kept shooting at me and missing. So I run onto the back patio and I couldn't get the gate unlatched and limos and such were flying around me. I got in, mom is cooking steaks, I tell her they are trying to kill me. Mark runs upstairs and gets dressed in the funkiest hunting attire and goes to the roof. Meanwhile mom tells me she got us reservations at Embassy Suites and we should be safe there. So I am running all over the place, trying to find car to get to Embassy Suites.
What the heck kind of dream was that??????
I mean of all people the Pope???? In his beanie?????
Oh man...steak was good though.
Happy Thursday.
Good grief.

2 comments:

Melzie said...

LOL I bet you woke up exhausted! xoxo melzie

SassyFemme said...

What the heck did you eat before bed?!?!