Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Saturday :o)

Been busy somewhat lately. LOL sassy at your comment on cleaning. That's all I feel like I ever do. I sweep 2 times a day, sometimes more. With wood floors, 2 dogs and 3 kids, I have a holster for my broom LOL :)
It's tiresome especially when you spend all that time doing it and an hour later you can't even tell. Fun, fun!!
I have absolutely nothing to blog about cause I have been so bored. Anthony has his girlfriend over tonight watching movies. Savannah and Juan are bugging the fire out of them :) I don't think they have had a minutes peace.
Um....Going shopping with momma bright and early in the morning, before the rooster crows. Dizziness is steadily improving. Seems like when I notice an increase in energy, the dizziness is a bit better. Maybe my labrynthitis was amplified by my low iron. Dunno, but it can totally leave at any minute. I got it on Sept 29, so I just hit the 9 week mark.
Okay, have a great evening.
Much love to everyone
Love,
Di

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

You sweep 2x/day? Holy moly!

Carie said...

I am so glad you are feeling better :)

2x times, really? Man I am lucky if I sweep twice a week lol...

I really am glad you are feeling better :)