Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Mornin'

It's Thursday, in between bouts of feeling bad, I worked my rear off yesterday. I have no laundry today, it is all done and put away, so I have been doing bed clothes this morning. Living room is spotless, dusted and mopped. It is very, very clean. I detailed it more today. Did rugs and such. Had to take a break. I'm still weak and my stomach still doesn't feel right.
Last night Savannah and I matched socks for about an hour, for some reason it was kinda fun. She was extremely silly last night.
Nothing else really going on. Gonna wait for my next burst of energy to find another project.
When you go from being severely anemic, to having some iron, OMG I can't explain to you the difference it makes. I actually want to get up and move!!
Happy Thursday
What will today bring you?
Hopefully no black clouds for me.
Love,
Di

3 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Hey, Dianna!! I'm glad the black clouds are gone!! I'm busy working in the yard today, and putting up some Christmas lights! I'm taken a break from TT for a while. Feels good!!

Lois Lane said...

I'm glad your iron levels are back up to par. Now you can come over and clean my house with all of that extra energy. :D

I used to love matching socks with my daughter, too! Isn't it funny what can be entertainment for them?

Have a great weekend!

SassyFemme said...

I can't get over how much cleaning you do every day!