Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday

What does this Monday bring? Lots of things. Today or Tomorrow, my son is basically meeting his father for the first time ever. We left right when Juan was 2 and he will be 13 on Thursday. So in reality, they are meeting for the first time. He is nervous and scared, as is big Juan I am sure. I'm a little nervous, not as bad as I thought I would be. I'm more nervous for my son, with his anxiety attacks and such, I know being away from home for that long is going to be hard on him, but he needs this. I am going to take some pics of them and I will be sure to post and will keep you all updated as things unfold. It's very exciting in some ways. I hope it will be a special time for the both of them and I'm very happy.
Big Juan has been in Iraq for awhile and I'm sure that puts a new perspective on how things really are and what's important. So I hope they have fun.

The Kyle and I argument died way down. We both have been walking on eggshells to avoid any kind of repeat of Friday. He apologized profusely and I accepted the apology , but I am still extremely angry and hurt at the things that were said. When my brain is quiet, face it which isn't often, they ring in my head like a tape recorder going over and over. I want it to stop because I don't want to ever believe those things about myself. All weekend I was emotionally drained. I was tired, went to bed early, slept late. I got my house all cleaned up, took every bit of energy I had.

I got all my test results back, no heavy metals............Cept Bon Jovi!! HE lives on inside everyone!! :P My B12 and Folic acid were perfect butttttt my iron stores were very, very depleted. So he increased my iron yet again. Owoooooooo STOP THAT!!
Friday I mopped the floor and seriously felt like I was going to pass out, today I was able to get up, clean mop 4 rooms with no dizziness. I am still drained though, both emotionally and physically. I have no strength left mentally and I'm not sure I have ever in my life felt that way. I don't know what to do, what to say, what to feel. I really don't know anything right now. Just that I'm tired.

Happy Monday, I will keep all updated
Love,
D

No comments: