Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Tuesday, I have a massive headache.

I'm stressed. Plain and simple I'm stressed. I'm shaking stressed. Let's move on.........

Last night Juan got to meet his dad. We went and met up at Steak N Shake. I think we laughed the whole entire time. Was alot of fun. Little Juan was nervous, but I think he really, really liked his dad. We caught up on old times and filled in some stuff on the years. Had fun. I think he may think we are all nuts now LOL, we were pretty silly. They are meeting up with him today and spending the rest of the week with him. Thursday at some point I want to try to see him being his birthday and all. Also will share some pics later.

Speaking of pics, we have moved the couch out of the living room to make way for Christmas stuff. Well, Opie and Claire have fought over the love seat over and over. They growl and bite, everything over this stupid love seat. Yesterday they found a comfortable medium LOL pic below.....Also a couple of pics I found, Savannah took. :) You can't see her very well cause she is leaning to click the camera and then one of me she took. Maybe she will follow in my footsteps :)
Here's my puppies learning to share
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's me n Vannah and just me Vannah snapping
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Tuesday, I'm going to go be stressed.
Have a nice day
Love,
D

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

How wonderful that the meeting went so well!