Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Saturday :P

Happy Saturday :) Nothing going on here, just trying to wake up. Maddie May O is here to spend the day with Savannah. I was trying to clean some, but I'm too tired. Good grief, late nights stink. No matter what though, I'm tired. My iron is still way low, but........ I have been taking it :)
My house really isn't dirty since the boys have been gone. Just needs to be swept, dusted and mopped. I'll do a little at a time I suppose.

Claire bear ugh!!!!! I was laying in the tub relaxing and I hear her going crazy down stairs. Sounded like a hanger, so I'm like okay, she can eat the hanger. I get out of the tub come down stairs, she is laying upside down, feet in the air doing her pooty whistle growl at me. I look at her immediatley and say "What did you do?" She rolls back over and under her back was a whole entire bag of cocoa flavored hershey kisses. Owooooo! We call the vets, they say to give her peroxide and let her run around the yard and vomit. Oh geez. She lived, but OMG my dogs are so insane.
Claire has grown used to us and she's so protective of me as is Opie. Kyle gets very torked cause if he tries to sit near me or even try to touch me, Claire bites him and lays on top of me :P I think it's hilarious. A couple weeks ago she bit him pretty good. Opie doesn't bite, he growls and does it big time if Anthony comes near me. My doggies love their momma :P I'm the bone getter LOL.

Okay guys and gals Have a wonderful Saturday :) Early bedtime tonight YEE HAW!!
LOve,
D

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Ugh about Claire and the Hershey's Kisses. She okay now?