Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Owoooooo!

Somehow all my pics mysteriously disappeared, when I did recovery, I found a bunch of old pics. This one below is me in the 80s OOf! It has water damage from when the house burned down, but Owooooooo!!! What is with that freaking hair? You ever wonder what you were thinking?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Not much going on, was a busy day today. I'm soooooo sleepy. Had a dizzy spell tonight. They are getting alot better, but I realized tonight that 1 stinking virus has taken 1/4 of my year. Bastard. I'm to the frustration point with it. Not dizzy every day, but it comes every 3 days or so, not all day but enough to tork me off.
Boys are doing excellent and having a wonderful time. Their Uncle comes in tomorrow and I am sure they will have a blast. He's a pretty funny guy. Little Juan isn't even homesick which suprises me.

Shocker!

Mom went to the Extreme Home Makeover by herself and got to take "Move that bus"
LOL she said she was with old ladies, made me LOL

Happy Wednesday, it's trash day!

Love,
D~Argh........Ahoy matey!

3 comments:

Melzie said...

cute pic :) Glad you got your pics back. Mysterious my arse. Glad the boys are doing well, I've got dizzy probs too I think my sinus's are so bad to the point of no return LOL. wuvs you smooch smooch xoxo melzie

SassyFemme said...

80's hair, gotta love it!

Carie said...

you look so cute :) in the 80's I had the big gangster girl hair lol...I will try and post a pic of it lol...the big bangs going into my long hair...geez what was I thinking...

you look almost exactly the same lol I think its all in the smile, you have a beautiful big smile :)