Monday, November 19, 2007

So ya had a bad day, ya had a bad day.

Holy sh*t today was bad. I'm going to bed in exhaustion.
First of all my childhood friend Terri, I just got off the phone with her a bit ago. Momma Pearl passed away. I'm soooo sad over this :( , I stayed all night with her so much and she always was worried about me. Always taking care of me. Making sure I had something to eat. Just genuine good woman. I knew she had been sick, but didn't know she was that sick. Terri was so upset and I just couldn't imagine. Here she tells me in a barely audible voice to "be good to your mother", this coming off the heels of having a big argument with my mom this morning. She said she feels lost and such. Keep their family in your prayers. Momma Pearl was like the rock of that family. :( I'm so sad. Terri said they are making arrangements tomorrow, so Wednesday I am going to go to the visitation. Johnny, mom and dad, those of you who knew her, it will be at Owens on Dixie Hwy.

So me n mom argue this morning, setting the tone for my awful day. Cable guy shows up when I'm in the tub, so I have to run like a bat out of hell to get to the door, slip on the wet floor, totally twist the hell out of my ankle, the same one I hurt the other night going out to eat. So he says it should only take so long. Took a mere 5 or more hours.

So I am coming home from moms, on the highway, start hearing something like a motorcycle behind me going brrrrrrrrrrr and I was like what is that noise. GRRRRRR my tire is freaking flat. So I call Kyle see if he can come get me. He says " I can't leave the cable guy here" Okay, what the hell I am supposed to do, stay on the side of the highway til the freaking cable guy leaves. I tell him "what you want me to walk home?" WTF?? Finally he calls me back says he will come pick me up. My tire is completely blown in 6 different spots. I haven't a clue what I did.

I have a bad cold. I just got over being sick, I keep sneezing, coughing, my throat hurts. My ulcer is acting up from stress. I'm emotionally drained.

I have had such a bad day. Almost start to finish bad. It ends sad. I have just been crying and crying :( Life is sooooooooo stinking short. Momma Pearl died from Emphysema. :(

I can't even weed through all this to try to find some positives out of it. I'm too tired. So I am ending this day early, going to cry myself to sleep and try to make sense of it all tomorrow.

I cannot quit crying and to mom I am sorry about our argument today. I am stressed out in every direction as you know. :( Stress sucks.

Happy Monday :(
Terri and family I am so sorry, more than you know.

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Holy Moly! That saga reminds me of the children's book, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, that's certainly what it was for you. I think you've hit your quota of bad luck for at least a year or two!

So sorry about your friend's mom.