Thursday, December 06, 2007

zzzzzzzzzzz

Yesterday was extremely busy. I did nothing last night. I played on puter and did nothing else. This morning, I have scrubbed, dusted and mopped my living room, mopped kitchen. Took a shower. Got to be at the dentist at 2, so I'm gonna just take it easy til then. I'm beat. Have to take some photos tomorrow and it's of babies and I'm skeeeeeeered. LOL I have no um experience with them. So this should be fun and interesting.
Everyone is doing great health wise. Savannah seems to be over her illnesses for now. Christmas break should give her a nice chance to fully be dubbed HEALTHY!!
Dizziness improves almost daily. I still have brief episodes, but seems to be just going away. I have noticed when I'm anxious it is a bit worse, or maybe the same, I just focus on it.
Okay, gonna go take a nap and relax.
Happy Thursday
Love,
Di

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

So sorry to hear about the dizziness.
:(