Saturday, December 08, 2007

Bfast with Santa, Cuteness, Improper display of huge inflatable and PLUMBING!

Okay, lets start by saying, when you volunteer to work breakfast with Santa make sure you know what you are getting into......I thought 50 to 100 kids, piece of cake. Okay...... I wasn't prepared for hundreds of kids and they stick me smack dab in the Santa Shop. Kids grabbing stuff, filling out clip board receipts. Kids asking for this thing and that thing and all shoving their clip boards in thousands of directions. Good grief! I was unprepared for that. Here's Savannah telling Santa she wants a Guitar and a barbie doll and that's it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She's the light of my day today. So very sweet and cute.
Okay, so driving to my moms, if this isn't the most redneck display of a Christmas decoration. Having a parking lot for a front yard, is bad enough, but displaying decos like that. Holy Toledo, what were these people thinking? I had my camera from the Santa bfast and of course had to snap a pic. That's insane.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OOF they have a door!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okay, the roof leak last week....... thought that took the icing on the cake, til the toilet overflowed with laundry soap and bubbles. Our carpet is ruined. Water, everywhere. Everything backed up to the toilet. Plumber is here now, on a Saturday night, charging a fortune for pulling up the toilet to access the sewers. They think its roots. Couldn't be a pair of dropped panties like my moms LOL has to be something like roots. I am so at my wits end, I could scream. I see no one took my black cloud. Please, please TAKE IT!. I'm so frustrated. That's all I can say.

Happy Saturday, ticking down the minutes plumber is here since he's making a small fortune as they pass.

Good Grief.

2 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

did you get a plumber with a view?!?!!?!?

Carie said...

oh man, when it rains it pours, but sometimes we all need a damn dry spell...I am right there with ya, I think your dark clouds sibling is at my house, pets sick requiring vet care, daughter sick in the hospital, that bill is gonna be killing us for awhile, me being sick with another operation on the way...

lets just say I hope the old saying that god only gives you what you can handle, because right now I think ww both need a big break...

I hope your cloud leaves right away and that a rainbow appears just for you