Sunday, December 30, 2007

Stress Owooooooo

Over Christmas break, my oldest son, who has never, ever been a liar. Has turned into a huge, huge liar. This makes me so very sad. He has been grounded from the phone for his grades. He got a girlfriend, his grades fell drastically. For all of his life, if his grades are bad, we take away the thing that is eating up most of his time and preventing him from doing homework. This year it was the phone. We have caught him sneaking around calling Alex. Okay, normal stuff. So I told him the other day, he could call her and talk the day after Christmas. I said for an hour. I mean that's enough time. They haven't talked. 3 to 4 hrs later, he is still on the phone. Okay, it's after Christmas, I let that one slide. The next day I hear him in his room on the phone with someone. Alex, but he lies says he was not talking to her. I take the phone. The other day, I told him he could talk for 10 minutes to tell her something. 1 hr later I go up and he is STILL on the phone with her. So I ground him for an additional 2 weeks from the phone, and he's not allowed to myspace her or IM her for lying. We are all asleep come downstairs, computer was on. He says, he wasn't online. AOL has this billing thing where it shows your whole account activity. I know exactly when he's been on. He told me that thing lies. Not him. So we want to go to Kohls last night. He doesn't want to go. I give him strict instructions of no phone and no computer. No conversing with Alex, til all this dies over. I even emailed with her and she promised she wouldn't sneak. I took the phones with me because that is too tempting. I get home Juan on puter Alex IMs him says Anthony got on and talked to Jessica, those 2 aren't very smart. I wouldn't of even checked activity, because I would like to think I can trust him. So I check activity and he logged in a few times on Juans acct and talked to her. I showed him the statement, the proof, the times we were gone he still says "That thing lies" So they aren't going to be able to talk for a very long time now. If they would just of obeyed my rules and not been disrespectful they could've seen each other this week, talked on the phone next week. But no, rules had to be broken and then lied to over and over. Blantant lack of disrespect. He needs to learn that in the real world, you have rules you have to follow and if you break those rules you have consequences. Tough lesson to learn, but we all have to learn it.
ARGH teenagers.

No comments: