Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Thursday!

The post below is written in special blogger invisible ink. Unless you have the blogger viewer, you can not view it. Maybe it says something bad about you? Make sure you find the special viewer to make sure I haven't spread some nasty gossip about you!!

:P LMBO!!
Hope everyone is well this close to Christmas. Savannahs been very sick. Her ear again very, very bad off. Screaming in pain. Close to rupturing. Not sure if it did or not. She's on extremely strong antibiotics right now. I have a nice cold. YEE HAW!! I am sooooooooooo stuffed up and got the sniffles. Owooooo!! I do not like it Sam I am, I do not like sniffles, but I do love ham. I'm ready to be well. I am terrified it will go into dizziness again, but I am equipped with antivert. I read on the internet that you can very rarely get labrynthitis again. So lets hope so!!

Ummmmm......Last night I was up very late. I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to go to sleep because I was feeling okay and I was afraid if I went to sleep that I would wake up feeling horrible and I was scared. I woke up today and wow, what can I say but it's been a very fulfilling day. Much better than I could of ever expected.

Thank God for friends. :) Special, special ones.

Happy Thursday

No comments: