Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Savannahs play and A lesson from my daughter!!

Yesterday was plain awful for me. Nothing went right, everything was wrong over and over. I eventually gave up. Savannah's play was last night and on the way I had just cried and cried all the way there. I tried to remember the last time something good happened and I can't. Sitting in traffic, left us stuck beside the most beautifully decorated church. As I was crying I asked God to please just let something good happen. I needed it. I need good things, I'm tired. We got the play and I enjoyed every single minute of it. Savannah was so cute. She was singing and dancing. Just an absolute beauty. I smiled and laughed the whole entire program. Here's a pic of her stepping up to the microphone saying her line.....her line was.. "I don't care what I get as long as it's not underwear and socks"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The next pic is the lesson I learned for Savannah, as you see in this pic, there's a little blonde boy. He was WAY wild through the program. Last night we were looking at the pics and I said "Ugh, there's that wild boy" and I said "Savannah is that his real hair or is it a wig?" Then I said it looked strange. She looked at me and said "Mommy, that's his real hair and yes he's wild but that's the way God made him" Then she pointed to the boy in sponge bob PJs and said "That's Lee, he has anger issues, but God made him that way too, so it's really okay cause God makes them the way they are" I couldn't believe she said that and had to have her repeat to Kyle because I couldn't believe it. So smart beyond her years and such a sweet girl.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Savannah is officially the smallest girl in all 4 kindergartens, she is in the front row, center. My sweet lil baby girl.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
:) wearing the shirt she made
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her first official school play!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Happy Wednesday, it's trash day.
Love,
Di

3 comments:

Melzie said...

Out of the mouths of babes huh? :) How neat. I love her sweater too cute, is the middle her foot print? I am needing something easy to do for my sun. school class I am leaning towards salt dough ornaments. I am glad you had a smily end to your bad day :) xoxo melzie

SassyFemme said...

That is one very wise little girl!

Cindy Price said...

Awe, I always loved the children's Christmas programs. Savannah looks totally adorable in the reindeer shirt!! Isn't it amazing the things we learn from the little ones!!
love ya,
Cindy