Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday!

It's Monday! Been a busy day. Woke up kinda late which put a rush on the day to begin with. I took Juan and his friends shopping. They cracked me up. The one kid Kojo is probably one of the funniest kids I Have ever met. He had me laughing the whole entire time. It was nice taking him and his friends around.

Over the weekend Kyle and Savannah were supposed to go to Nashville to see his aunt, but Savannah got so sick. Oh my Lord was she ever sick. She threw up for 24hrs straight. Kyle went on and went and I took care of Vannah. It was a very rough day. She would just lay on the bathroom floor and cry asking me why did she have to be sick. I sat on the edge of the tub and cried because there was absolutely nothing I could do. Was a long day.

When she would sleep I moved her toys out of my room and scrubbed the extra room in the basement and made her a playroom. It looks fantastic.

Yesterday I was soooo sore from all the furniture moving.

Im not ready for Christmas. Have no motivation. Nothing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... that's about it. I took a long nap did Richard simmons and now just gonna maybe play scrabble or write letters til bed.

Have a happy Monday
The sun is shining
life is terrific =)
Love,
Di

No comments: