Thursday, December 18, 2008

90 minus 3

I have to share this, for 90 straight days I have exercised and ate extremely well. I gave up sugar, chocolate etc. I have pushed myself and pushed myself and PUSHED myself. I have only missed 3 days of exercise in 90. I have wanted to give up over and over and over, There have been days where I Have wanted to CRY because I'm so tired. A lil persistence pays off cause I bought a pair of jeans I couldn't button, I couldn't even really get over my hips and I said those are my goal jeans!!

Guess whos wearing the jeans today ?? 4 sizes down from where I started. The scale hasn't moved very much but the inches have melted off. I think I'm building alot of muscle.

=) YAY Jeans!!!

IT is a happy day indeed!

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I am so very proud of you, Di!!! Keep up the great work! :)

Sending you love and many hugs...I still keep you and your kiddos in my prayers !:)

Love you and Merry Christmas!

Love,
Sarah

Melanie said...

That's awesome!!!! You go girl!

Ellen said...

Wow! God is smiling down on you. Way to go.