Friday, December 05, 2008

Me n Mom took on the stores today...

Me n mom went out and spent the day shopping today. We had a very, very good time and I couldn't help but chuckle at my mother. We got to the Mall early before the stores opened and she got to see first hand a few mall walkers.... We come up to one of these center booths and it says something about a facial and mom goes over with great curiosity and starts stroking this big black thing and looks as if she's going to put her face in it... She's like "How does this work" I'm like "Mom that's a stool, your butt goes in it, not your face" LOL they had put them up on the counter while they were closed. She wasn't so impressed once she found out its a stool LOL!!
Then off to Bath and Body works where she sniffed a bottle of lotion and shot it up on her nose... I can't take my mother anywheres.
All through the mall it was like Harry Krishnas (sp?) handing out flowers and asking for money all along the way... My mom was like a football player on steroids, they would holler to her... No, No thank you... and just take off running. I couldn't keep her with her... She would fully fit in to the mall walker world, she was FAST, those sales men didn't stand a chance with her.
We then went to Steak n Shake for lunch then off to Target.
I was soooo tired, felt as if we walked forever.
I dropped her off came home and ate a bit of noodles. Then played WoW for a bit.
I was going to take a nap and instead decided to do Richard again. It's so flipping cold out. I was so sore from all the walking and carrying the packages and blah... But, I mustered up some strength did it and now sitting my butt down. I'm plum pooped.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend.
life is wonderful
love
di

No comments: