Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Been Awhile

Howdy folks! Been awhile.
Weekend was long. Saturday we had a bfast with santa to go to at Savannahs school. I thought it was going okay, til Kyle made some comments to me which really set my tone for the weekend.

I know he's angry at me etc. etc. but I was really embarrassed and sad. The first one really got me... We were standing in line at the Santa shop the line was very, very long. People and kids all over. He was coughing and said he needed to get something to drink. I had a bottle of green tea and being nice said "Here, you wanna drink of my tea" instead of no thanks etc in front of all these people I get "I don't know where your mouth has been" I thought I was going to DIE, not to mention Anthony, Savannah and everyone around heard that. It made me sad.
The second one, we were in line for Santa and the line was long. He had his foot out and I almost tripped on it. I was sitting there talking to my friend Wendy and looked at him and said "oof you tryin to trip me" He said "What's it matter if I do, you aren't on my insurance anymore and aren't my problem if you get hurt" Wendy and I exchanged looks and I just looked at him and told him that wasn't nice.
I stewed all day of course. The comments are unnecessary no matter how angry someone is and they are completely uncalled for. The kids are already showing a ton of disrespect for me... Now I see why. He basically called me a slut at a childrens function when I still haven't gone on a date, nor even gone out to eat or anything. I don't understand.

Debbie was at the bfast with Santa and I talked to her for the first time in years and got to see Madison and Ken Ken. That was nice.

Been exercising every single day. Still having to do the Dancing with the oldies thing cause it's been to cold. It's not too too bad.

Juan threw up yesterday and is home sick, Savannah was sick to her stomach and coughing she has another cold. Tis the season. I'm sure since I Just got over being sick, it will come to me again.
I dislike winter so bad. I hate it.

I Have journals and journals full of I Hate summer, I wish winter would come. What was I thinking. Oof. Oof.

So that's about all the updates for now. Nothing else going on as of late. Just sickness and blah.

Happy Holidays
Love to all
The sun is shining
Di

No comments: