Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Its wednesday

I have cried most of the day. I think I've got the winter time blues. Honest question for people in KY, when is the last time the sun came out? I haven't seen it in ages, but haven't kept track. I know it's been at least 10 days. I was out walking every day getting sunshine, now its drab rainy cold day one after the other. It's affecting my psyche. I forgot to eat this morning. It was almost noon before i realized I hadn't eaten. Not that it's gonna hurt me, but when my blood sugar drops I get cranky. I ate a banana and that's all i have had today. Getting ready to go get Savannah off the bus and exercise I guess. I really really need to.
Okay happy day to all
life is good
love
di

1 comment:

Carie said...

Its funny how much the weather effects the way we feel...its been rainy and icky here as well, and before the rain it was foggy from morning to night...I finally got a little sun today, I sat outside for hours playing with the dogs...they needed the sun to lol...

I hope you get some sunshine, even just a little, soon...