Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's Wednesday

This week has been a little like a roller coaster. Up, down, up, down.

Monday for the most part doooooowwwwwwwn aside from bible study. Tuesday for the most part uppppp. Today up and down lol!

Sigh.

Today I have had an issue I have been dealing with for awhile and I am trying to see what I'm supposed to be learning in it. Obviously I am NOT getting it. Round and round I go. Reminds me of the scene from National Lampoons European Vacation where Chevy Chase is going around Big Ben and he keeps repeating Big Ben.....Parliment over and over.

That's me and the situation. I am soooooooooooo worn out of this particular situation and the best way to describe it is consistently, inconsistent. It gets tiring. I am worn down.

Today it had been eating at me all morning and I was just annoyed at a little of everything and I took it to God.

I was just laying out a laundry list of reasons of what is going on, what's happening.....how I feel....... I was angry, upset, tired, just completely bitter. I was saying this stuff aloud in the car and going on for about 4 minutes.

All the sudden I take it a different direction and I'm stopped mid sentence with a sudden realization of "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I didn't even get to finish the sentence.

I got my answer loud and clear. Now I have to fix that and then deal with the issue I am so tired of.

When you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got.

Life is hard.

Happy Wednesday.

Be nice to people, you may not know what kind of day they have had. Peoples hearts and feelings get hurt just as easily as our own. Especially when they don't know what they even did wrong.

Much, much, Love <3

Dianna

No comments: